WIAW and Vita Brownie Winner!

If you’re unsure of what ‘WIAW’ stands for, it means What I Ate Wednesday! Basically, I’ll show you everything I ate (up until now) during my Wednesday. So, let’s share what I ate before I tell you all the Vita Brownie winner!

Breakfast — let me preface this by saying that I have been really trying on my low-carb journey. I’d say that I do pretty well about 75% of the time, and the other 25%, I just need some carbs–even if on a more ‘minimal’ scale. So today, instead of my usual eggs, I opted for a fantastic CranBran VitaTop topped with 0% greek yogurt. The greek yogurt was mixed with Barlean’s Omega Swirl. It was all topped with some grapes!

Do You See the Vitatop Making a Debut?

In between breakfast and lunch, I munched on some of these…

Walnuts and Almonds!

Originally I had made myself a salad for lunch. For some reason this morning I was just not in the mood for my salad 😦 So I decided that a simple can of soup sounded good. Around 2:00, I decided to crack open my soup, only, there were no clean bowls left at work! Okay, back to square one, went out and purchased a salad!

Lunchie

At least I got my money’s worth! This salad was delicious — Italian Mixed Greens, Olives, Firm Tofu, Sliced Oranges, Broccoli, and Alfalfa Sprouts, all tossed in a little bit of Organic Sesame Dressing!

Dinner was extra-special because it was spent with my sister, Gillian. Gillian is currently in college and is home for a short break, which is always a treat. We celebrated with Sushi and Bethenny’s Skinny Girl Margarita–needless to say it was a great dinner.

Okay, time for the winner of the Vita Brownie Give Away — I used Random.Org and number five is the winner! Congrats Jill! Please email me your address for your box of Vita Brownies!

Question of the night: Have you ever had Bethenny’s Skinny Girl Margarita? We love it!

Advertisements

11 responses to “WIAW and Vita Brownie Winner!

  1. Eeee! Me?? Excited πŸ™‚ I’ll e-mail you.

  2. I looove carbs. That would be a tough challenge for me!

    Skinny Girl margaritas are SO, so good – love them!

  3. I haven’t had Bethenny’s skinny girl margarita mix, but I actually just ordered a skinny girl margarita in Vegas this past weekend — it tasted just like the real thing, too! πŸ™‚

  4. I have never tried a skinny girl margarita before but I would love to! I love any kind of margaritas πŸ˜‰

  5. I’ve never had the skinny girl (I’m underage!), but I watch her tv show from time to time so I’ve heard quite a lot about it!

    And that big ‘ol salad looks yummy! I love monster salads πŸ™‚

  6. I’m dying to try SkinnyGirl. The bottle is so cute and you can’t beat a skinny margarita!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s