Hey, all! I can’t believe I turn 24 tomorrow. Wow. Well, as you saw from my last post, I had an amazing night out on Saturday with friends — but of course the actual day is fantastic, too 😉 !
Let’s get to the good stuff – yesterday, Erica at For The Sake of Cake tagged me in her “11 Things” post and I have to complete the survey.
Here are the “rules”:
#1: You must post these rules.
#2: Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Me
1. I wish I was 5’4 (not specific or anything). I really don’t like being 5′ tall at all. It’s so short and makes purchasing pants quite difficult!
2. I have a special place in my heart for Los Angeles. I learned a lot about myself in that wacky, lovely state. I am grateful to be able to call it my second home.
3. Every song at the bar is “my favorite song”. True story.
4. Jeans are my worst enemy — why and how do people find them comfortable?
5. I saved up for almost a year for a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.
6. When I travel, I learn a lot about myself. It’s really incredible.
7. Massages are my favorite.
8. I can’t sit through a TV show — I’m always getting up and running around — or as my friend Rebecca calls it, “running my errands”.
9. Yes, I like Kim Kardashian. So sue me.
10. It annoys me when I see the word “darn” on blogs… just say ‘damn’, damnit!
11. I think about the future a little too much.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Here Are My Answers to Erica’s Questions:
#1: Where is your dream vacation locale?
Somewhere where I can explore and lay on a beach–like Thailand or Greece. Definitely a dream.
#2: What’s your favorite movie of all time?
I’d have to say ‘Now And Then’.
#3: If you could have lunch with any person – dead or alive – who would it be?
I would have lunch with my grandparents, hands down.
#4: If you weren’t working in the career field you’re in now, what other occupation would you enjoy?
Anything lifestyle/nutrition related.
#5: Dog person or cat person?
Dog’s all the way–love you Spanky!!
#6: What’s one big change you foresee in your life in the next 5 years?
This is something I’d rather keep to myself — who knows what the future truly holds for us?
#7: What’s your favorite way to get in a workout? (A long gym session, walking the dog, 3 15-minute sessions throughout the day, etc.)
I definitely prefer a good, long, sweaty workout where I’m starving at the end and sore the next day.
#8: What’s the last good book you read?
All We Wanted Was Everything.
#9: Are you a sports fanatic?
Does Fashion Week count?
#10: What’s your favorite “special” breakfast? (When you have extra time to prepare something or go out to eat.)
A smoothie of any sort! During the week, I only have time to make a bowl of greek yogurt with cereal mixed in.
#11: Did you play any sports growing up?
I ran track and worked at a cosmetic counter–definitely a sport 😉
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
My Questions for Those I am Tagging:
1. What nick name’s do you have?
2. What is your favorite dessert?
3. Would you prefer a mani/pedi or a massage?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. How do you relax?
6. Which food could you eat for the rest of your life?
7. Do you keep a diary or journal of any sort?
8. How many cups of coffee do you have per day?
9. What are some songs you are currently working out to?
10. What is an ideal Saturday night for you?
11. Do you prefer to read a book or on a kindle/ipad/some sort of gadget?
I am Tagging…