Hey, peeps! How’d you get through Monday? Mine was pretty standard but also really good. A lot was done at work and I was able to complete a sweaty workout at the gym. Success! Let’s get onto the bulk of this post. Nikki over at Life After Swimming was kind enough to nominate me for the ‘One Lovely Blog’ award. Thank you so, so much Nikki! Everyone go check out her blog!
Here are the rules of the game:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the reward image on your blog, anywhere you choose.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers you like.
5. Post a comment on each of your nominees blogs’ telling them about the nomination.
Here’s my seven facts:
1) My junior-senior years of high school were amazing. My friends were great, I hardly cared about grades too much, and I just had fun. I also was able to figure out that I wanted to be in Cosmetics and worked at the Estee Lauder counter. Life was goooood. Check out the below picture from high school – can you find me ?!
2) I could watch ‘Real Housewives’ re-runs all day errrrrday.
3) My sister and I couldn’t be any more different — it’s almost weird — but we come to eachother’s rescue all the time and are always there for each other. I wish we lived closer so we could go out together.
Me and Gilly as little kids 🙂
4) I am a very focused, ‘get it done’ type of person, but also always seem to take the ‘long’ road and give people too many chances. Working on that.
5) My dog is my happiness.
6) If I could get a massage every week I would – they help me so much physically that my workouts feel different.
7) I’m pretty sure I’m addicted to froyo. Don’t even care.
My nominees are:
Tessa at Amazing Asset
Erica at For The Sake of Cake
Colleen at The Lunchbox Diaries
Lynn at The Actor’s Diet
Brittany at Itty Bits of Balance
And with that, I’m off! Night!