Hey there peeps! Tomorrow is Friday! Woop woop! Soooo happy about this. Saturday I have a birthday party to attend during the day (but not before my favorite Power Strike class) and on Sunday I plan on BEING AS LAZY AS POSSIBLE while doing some things around the apartment. I seriously cannot wait.
I haven’t done this in a little while, but here’s a list of things I have been loving lately:
1. Candles around my apartment — they’re so cozy and comforting and I have been lighting them at night and sometimes in the morning when I get ready for work. They help my mind completely shut off before a busy day or before I am about to fall asleep. I suggest you try it, too!
2. My new blonde hair! Weeee! I know I mentioned in a prior blog post that I basically dyed my hair blonde, but I am finally getting used to it and enjoying it. Can’t wait for it to grow back a little bit longer, though.
3.The cute and colorful iPhone case I received from my co-worker Jenn. It is so bright and cheerful! Thanks Jenn.
4. The cooler temps which make for amazing Fall outfits. I love the crispness of the weather.
5. Lovinggggg that I am going to Cape Cod next week! My room mate Britt and my friend John are coming with me and I absolutely cannot wait. It’s just what I need right now. Sometimes ya gotta get out of this crazy city for a hot sec.
6. Watching as much crappy reality TV (hi, Real Housewives of Anything and Jersey Shore) as possible. Sinfully addicting. Don’t hate.
7. Spanky. I miss this little guy so much. I can’t believe I haven’t seen him since the beginning of June. Breaks my heart 😦 can’t wait to squeeze him next week!
8. Working out every other day this week. I am someone who lovesss to workout for the feeling AFTERWARDS. Even though I might not enjoy the thought of working out on my way to the gym, I love how I feel after. However, my back has been really hurting lately (I actually had my first chiropractor appointment tonight) and need to chill a little with the working out. I am watching and recording what I eat (generally Mon-Fri) but my workouts haven’t become as frequent. Instead of 5-6 days a week it’s about 4-5. I know it doesn’t seem like much, but it helps. Looking forward to long morning walks at the Cape.
9. Seeing my friend Eva this past weekend and again in a couple weeks. Eva and I have been friends since college and our friendship always remains the same. We are jackasses who love to have a good laugh but we also know everything about eachother and how to support eachother. She’s one of my best friends and I love that I get to see her a couple times this month!
10. The give away I am hosting HERE!! Make sure to enter.
Question of the Night: What are a couple things you are loving lately??